Our acne oil is infused with Rosemary oil, willow bark, calendula, hemp, tea tree oil and other herbs.
If you’re looking for a luxurious and healthy skincare product to add to your skincare routine? Our serums and oils are an excellent choice. They are a blend of fatty, oily plant extracts that can help to hydrate, moisturize, and replenish your skin. They serve as an extra level of protection to keep your skin looking healthy, glowing, and amazing. Our oils have been formulated to fix different skin concerns, but there is an option for almost all skin types. Our serums are thicker and have been double infused.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- The anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary extract help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin. This herb's medicinal qualities makes it a powerful cure for chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Willow Bark serum:
- Provides gentle exfoliation for more radiant skin.
- Helps reduce acne and excess oil.
- Helps reduce signs of aging and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Refines pores and minimizes pore size.
- Helps alleviate conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea.
- Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash. It's also used as an antiseptic.
- Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne.
- Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow. You may want to try a turmeric face mask at home to see if the spice has any positive effects on your skin.
* oil has a medicated smell