Activated Charcoal Glow Mask
Activated charcoal Glow Mask effectively cleanses and reveals the look of deep supple, hydrated, glowing and calm, skin.
Cleanse your skin before applying the mask. A clean face helps the mask penetrate your pores.
- Apply the mask evenly over your face. Gently massage the mask into your skin using your fingertips or a soft-bristled brush.
- Let the mask dry for 15 minutes, then rise off with warm water.
- Gently dry your face, then apply a facial moisturizer.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Cuts and Abrasions. Aloe vera gel is effective for small paper or knife cuts and even abrasions due to a fall or a bump
- Burns. Aloe vera gel can be used to treat burns
- Acne With Inflammation On The Face
- Dry Skin
- Cold Sores
Activated charcoal effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells. The result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin.