Clear Complexion Oil Cleansing
Do not oil cleanse your face more than once a day. It’s most beneficial to use this method at night so that your skin can best absorb the moisture.
Oil cleansing is a method that balances oil production, visibly heals acne and melts your makeup right off while nourishing and hydrating your skin leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. The main benefits of cleansing oils are: – Deep cleanses impurities and dead skin cells. – Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated
How to Oil Cleanse
- Squirt three or four pumps of oil onto fingertips.
- Massage into your face in upward circles for about a minute.
- If you wear mascara and eye makeup, gently rub an extra pump on your lids and lashes.
- Run a washcloth under hot water, wring it out, and place over your face for about a minute.
- Rinse the washcloth with warm water and wipe away any oil still on face.
- Finish with your favorite toner and moisturizer.
As with all changes to your beauty routine, it may take your skin a week or two to be happy with the new practice. Some people experience an occasional blemish as their skin adjusts. This doesn’t mean oil cleansing won’t work you. If you experience more than a few stray blemishes, tweak your recipe and try again. It took a few tries for me to find the perfect blend for my complexion, but now that I've dialed it in, I’ll never go back to soap!
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.